10 Reasons Why You Should Watch Footloose! The Musical At Liverpool's Royal Court
Published on 17 October 2017
1. Eighties music. Was there ever a bad song? Yes, is the answer to that question. Yes, there was.
2. Gareth Gates. Topless. Do we need to say anything more?
3. Leg warmers galore. You can even wear your own.
4. Far-fetched story line. A town that has BANNED dancing? We’ll have it.
5. Sweet, sweet romance. It’s enough to make us vomit into our ice buckets.
6. You will be dancing before, during and after the show. It’s a guarantee.
7. Do you even need an excuse for a night out with your friends? Thought not. For every group booking, the tenth person goes for free.
8. Maureen Nolan, she’s a sweetheart isn’t she?
9. It’s got five star reviews from a bunch of people.
10. You can pay a little bit extra and have a meal right at your seat, or try our brand new place next door, the Courtyard Bar & Kitchen.
Check out the trailer for Footloose! The Musical below:
Footloose! The Musical, starring Gareth Gates and Maureen Nolan graces our stage from 30th October – 4th November. Tickets start from £16 and you can book via our website, over the phone or by popping into the Box Office.